Saturday, June 11, 2011

It's June!!


So once again, a LARGE amount of time has passed since the last time we posted anything and because of this, I wouldn't be surprised if anyone even checks anymore. But lucky for the two people that will actually read this, not only do I have time BUT actually thought of blogging, so I figured better late the never!

So where to start...The holidays were fun, but let's start at the beginning of the year. My sweet Grandpa Harris passed away in January. We miss him a lot and are so grateful to all of you who helped out during that time!

Love you grandpa!

FEBRUARY came and went and was pretty uneventful. In MARCH Mack turned two and to celebrate, we had a luau!


In APRIL, I went to Utah for my sister-in-law's baby shower and graduation! My parents came up and my in-laws came and it was great! Jacoby couldn't make it because he had tests, so it meant so much that everyone else came. Someone has pics of everyone there, but I don't know who...so you'll have to settle for this...


Then, in MAY, Cody graduated from ASU law school. It was so fun to go to his ceremony and a huge accomplishment on his part. We are so proud of him. Jax also went to prom and looked so handsome and grown up!!







Also in MAY was my dad's birthday. My mom borrowed a corvette for the night and they went out on the town!


JUNE: One of the main things we have been doing so far this June, is working on a house for my Grandma Harris. She bought a house right by my parents and we have been helping fix it up. We're excited for her to live closer to my parents and can't wait until it's all finished! Also, my parents went on our stake's pioneer trek as a "Ma" and "Pa". As nervous/anxious/worried for it as they were, they ended up having a great experience.

Jacoby taking down the hideous built int entertainment center...


Well, I think that will do for now!! As much as I hope to better at updating and hope someone else will pitch in too, I can't make any promises. But I promise we'll try!


No comments:

Post a Comment