Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'm blogging??


Hey! Ok, so I'm new at this whole blogging thing, and quite honestly, never thought I would do it. But here I am with my first post EVER!! So Jacoby is in Oklahoma right now at the Mountain West Conference Swimming Championship. Tonight is his last race, and he finished prelims in third place, so hopefully tonight he can swim fast and score BYU some major points. And because of this, I though I'd post a swimming picture of him.

Anyway, that's whats going on right now, but besides that, we're just excited to get married!! We're only about 2 1/2 months away! YAY!! Oh and why not, I'll post one of our favorite engagement pictures. I don't know if I told all of you, but he enlarged this and put it in a frame and gave it to me for Christmas. And I LOVE it.

1 comment:

  1. hooray for Jacoby!!.. hope everything goes most excellent!!!.. Let us know how you do!

    ReplyDelete