Tuesday, February 24, 2009

To all my fellow Huffs...




Alright you guys!!... its time to blog!!!

I have selected the family crest displayed on my large bum to start this blog off the right way!!! The only 2 rules I have for this blog are #1... no making fun of my spelling!! and #2 everyone must contribute!.. Chelsea I feel left out of your and Jacobi's lives ...tear.... so please keep us informed of wedding/life plans!!! The second picture I posted is of Cody climbing the most amazing tree EVER.. (behind the Desert schools on brown) Everyday while driving home from Darin/Lori's house I have the strongest urge to stop and climb it!! Seeing as how I am ginormous at the moment I made Cody.. the lucky dog!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog!! Just a heads up, your future brother in law is Jacob with Y not Jacob with an
    I. I will comment no more on your spelling!! I will let you show me how to add stuff....yay!
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Huffaker in Nevada. This is the first I've seen this blog. Is it still up and running? The blog archive doesn't look current.

    ReplyDelete